пятница, 13 мая 2011 г.

Keira Knightley for Interviewmagazine.com







   ... CWELICH: Across the arts, what music, books, films and designers are currently interesting you?

   KNIGHTLEY: Music. Metronomy, The English Riviera. I've got a complete Leonard Cohen obsession; I've been listening to Famous Blue Raincoat on an absolute loop, and Songs of Love and Hate. Completely obsessed with that. And Supertramp. And there's a New York band called Telepathy which I really, really like as well.

   CWELICH: Books?

 KNIGHTLEY: The one that has touched me the most recently would be The Passion, Jeanette Winterson. I thought that was absolutely extraordinary. Then I suddenly realized I never read any Hemingway, so I read The Sun Also Rises and The Old Man and the Sea, which I thought was wonderful. I'm currently reading John Berger's essays on art, Ways of Seeing, which I was given for my birthday by a very great friend, which I really enjoyed but didn't necessarily agree with, and I always like things like that.

   CWELICH: Films?

  KNIGHTLEY: I saw again Little Miss Sunshine on the plane. I hadn't seen it since it came out, and I'd forgotten how completely brilliant it was, so I really enjoyed that. True Grit I loved.Black Swan I loved. I thought [Natalie Portman's] performance in that was wonderful. Blue Valentine I loved.

  CWELICH: Favorite designers?

  KNIGHTLEY: A.P.C. And today I'm wearing Carven. ...

Viev full interview HERE.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий